Android Update 2.3.5 Gingerbread
If you have one of the few phones on the market that has an NFC chip built-in, like the Nexus S 4G, it is likely that you may soon see a Android Update 2.3.5 Gingerbread. That new update will bring the much “ballyhooed” Google Mobile Wallet features to your Android device. Of course, you still can only use those features at retailers that adopt the Mobile Wallet technology into their register systems, but the push for that technology will hopefully be getting ramped up soon. The source link below has more pictures of Google Mobile Wallet, but here are a couple to give you the gist of it.
Yesterday, news broke suggesting that the Samsung Nexus S 4G on Sprint would be receiving an update to GRJ90 which would activate the secure element in its NFC chip to allow Google Wallet to work. We’re now under the impression that this update will also bump up the device’s Android Update 2.3.5 from 2.3.4. While the device you are looking at above has a slightly older build number of GRJ85, our tipster assures us that it is the update that was made to work with Google Wallet and is the reason we believe it will see the bump to .5.
Android Update 2.3.5
And no, it’s not just a “build.prop edit.” Enjoy the pics of Google Wallet.
Incoming search terms:
- android 2 3 5 update (160)
- android 2 3 5 features (98)
- gingerbread 2 3 5 features (92)
- 2 3 5 gingerbread features (73)
- android update 2 3 5 (59)
- android gingerbread 2 3 5 features (43)
- Android 2 3 5 Update Gingerbread (42)
- gingerbread 2 3 5 new features (26)
- android 2 3 5 gingerbread features (24)
- features of gingerbread 2 3 5 (17)
- nexus one update 2 3 5 (12)
- update2 3 5 (11)
- theame free download for andriod 2 3 5 phone (1)